Monday, December 11, 2006

ok. while waiting for all the photos and video to be ready, i shall blog a entry. the following entry will be abit more to my own personal life.

**Please refer to rules and regualtion, 9th and 10th before reading this entry **

christmas is coming, indicating that a new year is apporaching. my life changed so much after this two year. from happiness to anger and then to sadness.As for my lifestyle,from a free and easy, to a tied down and now to a busy lifestyle. My thinking also changes. Trust me, i thought alot yesterday night. tear flow like nobody business till today, the moment i open my eyes. My first thought will be over the same problem.

Betrayed and cheated is something that i always thought that i can bear and heck care about it. But when thing reallly happened to me, i have sudden lost of speach and i really got nothing to say or act upon it. Yes, thing which i longed predicted it will happen, happened. But i still cannot accept the true, the fact. I am a guy who uses sense to conculed things and all the happening just tell me and confirmed to me that my sense is almost always right. I really dont't how to describ my feelings now. Yes, apology are made but that does not make me feel better at all. I rather that i know nothing of you from now onwards. That may not make me feel any better but it does make you two feel better, doesn't it?

I am leaving from the problem and i hope that i won't bring my self to this step again.

relationship and true love are all fake.I promise myself, i won't fall into this trap again.

out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home