Saturday, June 21, 2008

I was reading my own blog entry and found out something, I need to ZOOM IN before i can read some of the text, so i decided to put it to medium mode, so everyone can see!! =D
199th posting
Like i said, i read alot of my blog entry. From a MCD crew to Jack's Place. Then to traders hotel (BAG) then to Trader Hotel,(traders Club) then lastly to M1 CSO.
Alot of thing had happened since the very first i opened this blog or even much earlier in MSN Live Blog.
Fu Ming was talking to me yesterday online. He said," i read Fox Scout forum. I found out that myself so childish to say everything in the forum, LOL.". I read my MSN live blog and i found out that what i said is so childish too.
ANYWAY...

My life is so much better as compared to the past.
So....
no worries about me, ok?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home