Sunday, July 13, 2008

Ok! I am here once again for blogging. I know i've been missing in action and i am so sorry for that!

Anway, some updates of my life.
I am very busy with alot of stuff especially with work and school. It is almost everyday. I am really sick of it so sick that, i went out to have fun almost every of my off day. Things are settling down especially on money wise. life is improving. Smiles is everyday!

Scouting wise, I am starting to go back to venturing after a long long break. I am starting to act like what i should be doing and i am starting to pull myself back to normal from the last break down. I just hope you guys won't disappoint me again. Zhao yi gave me a " aids to scoutmastership" book. HmM.. im really glad to receive it.. thanks, zy. AND THIS COMING WEEKEND, Im going for msia campfire!! hahah!- just hope it turn out to be fun!

Took chenghao's car home on sat. We went for lunch at lot 1 then back home... which reminds me..My mum keep asking me to go for driving licence which she wants to fork our half of the payment... hmm.. i am still considering.. I am afarid to be poor again.

School is as usual boring.. with lesson that you don't even know what is the lecturer talking. hmm.. but still i will try to understand. My teacher told us this, when the common test results wasnt that good for our class, " disappointment don't bring you anywhere. it just take a LITTLE effort to move on"-

hmm, that all! OH ya, Happy birthday, lorraine! i know you are overwhelming with your new lappy!LaLa, admit you have a good boyfriend- My Kor! =P

later!~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home