Thursday, December 14, 2006

okie. my day, today, offically ended and after this entry i am going to hug my pillow and sleep =)

Ok. happening today.
Today, my day started as early because i wasnt able to get to sleep the whole night until all my family members left the house for their work and NS.It was then, my body give a green light to me for sleeping. i was awoken by my mum who jio me down to the coffee shop for breakfast. but was rejected by the tired me.

So my mum bought the food up and we enjoyed our breakfast at home. Ok. after breakfast, i then went back to sleep =PpP

woke up again and prepared myself to go to work.

During work, some of the idiots there really make me so boiled up. I really can't stand him. He is a crew of mine anyway.

ok. so after work, i got hungry and jio nicole and buddy out to have dinner. after dinner, was out usual chitchat session. ok. chat till now. reach home, really to sleep.

ok. my day gonna end soon. oK! anyway, i will not be replying via my tag anymore. i will do all in my daily entries. SO READ IT!

ok. to sab. dun ask me, why my my text is green. I dunnoe. just know that sab make me think of green. LOL!.okok!. sab. DUN NOT LAUGH AT ME FOR HAVING DIFF IN READING CHINESE. we are all on the same boat ok? CLBers. lol!! take care, sab. thanks for visiting.!!

ok. the time now is 0325hr. good night, ny dear friends

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home