Tuesday, March 13, 2007

IM SORRY!!!

anyway. im back here with offical blogging =)))

just finished my whole jobweek camp.

this camp, honestly, is the most tiring camp i ever have all this while.. seriously, i learnt alot alot during this camp and had finally appricate and forgive all the scouter and rover that keep us waiting when i was still a scouts.

I was part of the committee this jobweek camp. We call ourself, jobweek camp staff. i was posted to the IT side together with joseph. During the 4 days, i can say, i only slept for about less than 12 hours in total. Seriously deprived for sleeps during the whole camp.

I slept at about 4 plus, 5, everyday. Cuz i have to attend staff meeting and normally, it ends at about 2 plus and after that, we are required to do up the stuff that our camp chief want us to do. so when everything has ended, we will den process to our sweet sleeps.

the next day, i have to wake up at about 6 plus to start up the system to make sure it is stable and running. After which, i need to then gather back with the rest of the venture do go out and do our JB.

Doing JB was kinda slacked. I was too shaged to do then. especially when the whole blk only gave me 10 dollar plus. That good already. some blks can only give me 4 bucks.-.-

When all the ventures started to shagged down and had decided to make a trip home for a nice bath and rest, i must be back in school before 6 again to make sure i have successfullly set up the system awaiting for the whole group arrival.

BUSY? I am.

But during this camp, I saw the whole proceess of a camp and how it is suspose to operate. And nevertheless being throught everything. Both the backstage crew and the front line officers.

yar.. but i still love scouting as much as i love it!!..

ok.. this is to all my readers. TAG REPLIES!!!!
FIRST TO CHENG HUI SHAN!!! LOL!! SHAN, SORRY!!! I JUST BACK FROM MY JOBWEEK CAMPS.. AND I KNOW U MISS ME TO THE CORE..CONTACT ME WHEN U SEE THIS TAGS OK? I WANT YOU TO UPDATE ME WITH UR LIFE =))) OK??? YAR.. IM BIG BUSY BOI!!!=))))CHEERSS

TO DOREEN YEO!! OF CUZ I REMEMBER YOU!!!! HAHAH!!! I STILL SEE YOU SOMETIME IN PLAZA BUT U DIDNT... SAD MAN!!! HAHAH!!! TAKE CARE, MY DEAR FRIEND.

TO MAN! HAHA!!! HEHE !! AHHA!!!THANKS FOR YOUR TAGES!!!

TO LT. YES!!! WE DID IT!!! BUT THE CREDITS ALL SHOULD GOES TO YOU GUYS. NOT ME.. CUZ I EARN ONLY THAT FEW DOLLARS!! HAHA!! SOON!!! YOU ARE GOING TO BE PART OF US!! VENTURING RAWKS...!!!!

to every one!!! thanks for visiting here!! mUACKS!!!!


long entry??? hahaha....

d3ch3ngx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home