Sunday, March 04, 2007

OH my God!!!

i miss my group day!!! what the hell!!!
i scan all the picutres i took during my group day and i just loving it!! =))

hais.. JOBWEEK IS COMING!~ i jus thope to stay in scouting as long~~ hee... miss scouting man!!!~~

the fun we have, the united spirit we have~~ chenghao was right. i just hope to learn more about thte system soon' we are not intrested in the sliver award but the spirit that we had shown that day!!! '

ok.. enough of my scouting.. i believe, it had being a long time since i really sit down and blog about my life.... so.. going to do it now =))

for work, i was transfered up to the trader's club floor and the job were still like what i always do- FNB i really hope to learn about the system soon enough.... that the only thing i am intrested in actually... heee...

anyway, sometime i really miss my baggage people especially arul and siva who will always quarrel and make me laugh like dunnoe wat~~ loL!! stealing food, buy coffee....scold guest... haha~

im starting to get used to people around my working place, thou sometime i willl still blurred-out.

haha

for studies, i dun realy want to care much now.. if everything fails, i will just guai guai de go to study at my bro school..

for relationship, i think i need to say this, i've patched up with her and i hope that we will respecet each other from now onwards..... =)))

as for my family, we are still as lovely =))

ok.. hope all this will update my lovely readers =))


MUACKS!!!
d3ch3ngx'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home