Thursday, February 15, 2007

okie.

sorry for not blogging for the past 1 week. Really busy with alot alot of thing. hee. =))

oke.. first! A SWEET LALA LOVE to all sweet lala couples out there. HAPPY VALENTINE DAY.Valentine day is also a day for u to show appreciation to all your friends. So, i would to thanks all my friends who really really keep me till today =)) MUACKS To all my friends. !! valentine's day kisses =0.

life was indeed busy with me having the need to wake up every morning. All i can tell myself is, GOGO!! earn more, enjoy more. But i know this stupid reason will one day wont make me wake up early =)) loL!..

Chinese new year coming. SHIT!! i left with no $$ to spend with my family.=)). my mum suggested to go to sentosa that day. oh yar. my family with 3 members =pp sis need to accompany her bf. Kor need to accompany his gal. ME? accompany my dear PARENTS. NAh!!! actually i love going out with them PROVIDED THEY DUN NAGGED AT ME FOR WAKINGUP OR MEETING THEM LATER =;PP

okie.. saving as much as possible =)) for them!! =)) hee.. chinese new year coming, ok? all my friends, readers and all my sweet heart PLEASE ENJOY YOURSELF especially still studying, working hard for money, and those having EXAMS after CNY (bettina,hor.. ;p) cny is only 3 days, u can then work hard again after the 3 days!!! so never give up these 3 days.. =))

hang bao!! please!! give as much as u can!! hahah!!! the young need money!!! hahaha!! =)))

oke.. i need to reply to tags le.. before SOME PEOPLE nagged at me =)

To YV. are u yvonne? lol!! i know u miss me alot.. cuz,.. ME 2!!! dun forget me wor =)) cheerssss...

To dongs, venturing rawks..!! u rock!! hahah!! come come!! be stupid let me laugh!!! lol!! take good care of urself n him =)).. cheers

To ting ting. lol! like this name?? lol! nigel sure like it to core =)) hahah!! .. yes yesh!! u are the one we will never forget!! the one who help us buy duck rice with 1 FULL EGG!!! hahah!! =))

To kaili..tag replied in personal blog!! bUT!! I AM NOT FAT!! U THIN!! hahah!! =))) i miss u wor. hahah!! =))

TO bun UPDATED!! haha!! miss me??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home