Saturday, January 27, 2007

I Just Love Scouting!

what can i say.. scouting just rawks my life today again! Today was the NSPC training and finally we see what the bridge really look like =)

Today meeting is a meeting that i really have alot alot of feelings. Angry for those who promised to be there but end up giving excuess like having exams, unable to make it. Sad for some of my personal stuffs which i dun really like to say much,again. Touched to see all some of our freshman decided in helping us out for this NSPC. Happy to be see the left overs venture united and not forgetting some childhood feelings when we were building the bridge even under the heavy rain.

yes yes, this year, we are going to have a gal venture into the main team of NSPC, venture xu dong mei. Like what i told chenghao. What we really need isn't Manpower but the intrest. We may be short of time but without this intrest to start and to carry on, what the use of having 10,20 people?

okie... today meeting end late. KFC for our dinner... home sweet home.... =) nap till now.....tml, work again!! argH!! lolx.. starting to get bored about the job. lOl. cuz i working almost everyday!!! argh!! help!!!..

i blogging today also to say 'im sorry!!!!' to some people.. especially to shan.. to those who,over the darkest moments of my life, i've being disturbing. i think after today meeting, wo kan kai le alot alot... im sorry to had disturbed some of the people in my life. My friends,especially. Trust me, i wont do that again. Just hope those who find me fan this few days can just give me a call or sms me again to tell me that you actually forgive my *fan-ness* =))And what i really know and really wants now is nothing but at least a sliver for NSPC. Scouting, once again, rawks my life again and it had again pull me out and up! And nothing should stop me from going to scouting or serving the unit and group again. Towards a scouting excellence. =)

i also would like to use this entry to thanks all freshman who came down to the meeting. I really appricate the time you had taken to come down. =)) cheers..

long entry, yea? lol!. ok.. tag replies...

To Ms yeo. Really susprised to see your tag over at my blog. LOL. Ms yeo, i really like to thanks you for everything. Since Sec 1. I remember every words and thing you done espcially on scoutings stuff. you are one of the teacher who, i think, i dun really treat you like one. I really treated you as my friend and senior in scoutings =). i really hope that this year can pass faster and i can go back to zss as ops rover to serve for my old-school and ex-unit. cheerrs, scouting for life =)

to Joel.. tag only? where is my kisses. LOLx. :P
to Man. you came,didnt you? lOL!!! hahah!!! really nice to see you. Welcome to The FoxScout GRoup!!
to shan. sure, no prob.. you help alot too ...didnt you?

okie.. till here=)) see you people next time.. please tag me if you see all this. hee.. muacks To all!!

nonononono!!!!!! i haven forget you. YEs. dong were right!! i was still lookin at you and thinking of everything we done!!! i miss you!!! you??? you dun.. i suspose... why? why? why? why cant we just be like the past.!? i really miss you alot alot!!today!!! arg!!!! help!!! i dying!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home