Thursday, September 20, 2007

116th posting.I got so much to say. But mood isnt there. so let summaries everything up and make everything recorded.

things was kinda extrem today.

was kinda disappointed when rick say all those words. if you really dun wan to give all the pt a chance to learn, how to help? I told myself when i left meeting room just now. " when all the part timer become full timer, it is time for the part timer to leave." I think, is time. 5 more weeks.

today went out with my friend to catch a movie, which suppose to be 1 year ago!!!! LOLx. but is all right. RAtataouille. was a nice show. Make me laugh and smile and sad at the same time =)) whaha!nice one! =) nextshow, friend, the japanese show =) OK? WHAHA-

OK. I BOUGHT MY MOUSE ALREADY. IS A WIRELESS ONE AND IS VERY FLAT =) NICE.! =) THANKS FOR THE SUGGESTION TOO =))

THAT ALL. TAGES REPLY
TO JUDY, SORY LAR. HAHAH!! U LONG LONG COME IN READ ONE TIME. GOT ABOUT MY PERSONAL DE, ALSO SKIP LE! LOL! HAHAH! IM NOW WORKING IN A HOTEL.. WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT ME? MEET ME UP!!!LOL!!

jEN.LINKED ;P

TO NYS, U ARE PETTY!!AHAHA! ESP ON LIGHT STICK!!WHAHH! SEE AH BEE SO GUAI LEII STUDYING,.. U? LoL ( AH BEE REALLY STUDYING? lol! I DOUBT! )

TO WY, PERSONAL MESSAGE. REPLIED VIA OFFLINE MSG.

TO DONG, PERSONA MESSAGE. REPLIED VIA MSN

TO XUE YU! NO PROBLEM LINKED IT UP! =))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home