Saturday, September 08, 2007

HAhah!. 108th posting =)) a day to rot. I regret. SHould have go to work =) wahah! =))

Ok. day started very early with bingquan's call to tell me that meeting cancelled due to the rain. So yea, went back to sleep! LOLx. Woke up at about 5 Plus and starting using computer. Thanks all my online chatter to keep me busy just now if not, i sure rot!wahaha! =))

chatted with chee xin on phone den had my dinner and then back to computer. Was so bored (yet again!!) so chatted with my online chatter again!!! then hao start to intro me online games! whaah! funny lar. almost killed myself =)) whahaha!!--

OK.. that all for th day.. Hahah!. im working tml!.3-11. Hopefully everything turn out fine =))

ok. tages reply! =)

TO jenna- are u the nyp jannah? or?? heee sorryy.. i hope pass by again and read this and reply me!!whahah!!!

To nyss!! xiao qi gui!! whahahah!!! warao!! we had fun for yst's campfire. whahh! thanks you, thanks guides! =)))

To wei ying. Im not stupid.. my name is ahboi! LOL! a very cute name ok!? LOL! =xx

To chee xin!. LOL! put ur name?!!?? ehh!!!. see first lar.!! wahahha!! u are missed to =)))w ahahahh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home