Saturday, September 15, 2007

ok. my 104th posting.-



Im so bored can! damn it. I feel so restless when im not working. But when i'm working, i feel like i have got so many thing to do at home. wth..!!



ok.I feel so gulity today lar. I cannot wake up for meeting today. when i woke up already 9+ already. damn! sorry, brotherss!!- will make up for that de =)



today was indeed bored lar. I went to plaza to cut my hair and **ting** nothing else better to do already! wth right!-

nvm. let me reply to tagesss...

To teng! no problem!! ask nigel give u more ideasss whwhah! i miss disturbing! lol!!! anyway. sorryy. today didnt manage to join u guys for meeting +)

to bee,, repliedd! u ps me again!! bb. LOL!

to nys, geee.. kidding alr. dun petty lar =x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home