Sunday, September 02, 2007

104th posting!-My Thoughts, My Work, My Play.-

A extract from the song, 'scout hymm'- Ok. Nvm. I am here to blog something about my work. Today, i went to traders hotel. As i step in, she pass me our communication book and ask to read then sign.- Some how the way she wrote the comms book, show how much she don't like about us and our way of working in the past.... she wanted so much to change the system that our previous management did. What can we say? Suddenly, i missed Marsita so much. If she is around, everything will not happen this way. Sufyan was updating the contact list just now, he then turn to me and ask me," Jason, can i not take Marsita's name away?" that moment, i suddenly feel like crying. Tears almost dropped out. Mars, I miss you.

The more i work in traders club, the more i feel helpless and neglected. How much did i learn there? Why are you changing so many thing yet do not look at how many PTs are learning things? I mean, what did you take we, PTimers,as? You are so unfair. =(

I read the C.c Mail of TCL. It reads," dear wendy, we need uniforms for our PAMERMENT PTimers,Pualine and Fiza." I mean Come on, I work even longer than this two and why am i still sharing uniforms.?-

life is slimply unfair in this working enviroment.-

Ok, leave that aside. Now, for scouts. Two more weeks to our night hike. Jonnane had put me to be with the girls and i just hope we wont get lost =x OPS!!- Hike- i will not forget the night hike that we went last year. Our solo cum investiture hike. I'm really missing those time hard. Especially the people.And yea, She is kinda leaving us to pursuit with her intrest. No, I don't blame her. But i do miss her hard. Those time we had together. laugh together, eat together, suffer together. Those time are time,i will never forget. If only i can turn back time, i just want to stop her from joining that group. Yes, Im selfish but i think, that is the only thing i could have done to make us happy. But.. never mind, it already the past. It will soon be over =)) wahhaoo--

Ok. enough with emoing- arghh!! im going to sleep already!! tml, im working 7am!! and going out with LYNN ANG AND NITING AND DANNIE CHUA!!!! WHAHAOOO-- JSUT HOPE EVERYTHING WILL BE SMOOTH AND WE WILL ENJOY THE MOMENT!! CUZ I MISS ALL OF THEM!!! WAHHAH!!!

that all, tages reply. before dong delete my tag board =x

NYS, heee.. cannot... ahbee's lights stick, i only left one.. last.. lolx =pp.. beside that, ventures are not invited to the campfire.. hrump=x.....

dong, i am missing you hard too!! =))hahah scare lar! later my blog no tag board.. how how how??-- heee

siewhui- heee.. you wont.. if we lost,, heee.. we call cab =x=x=!! birng more moneyLOL!!!

to weiying.! you bitch! slap me lar.!! LOLxx!! you slap me, i delete my luv =p

that all, babies

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home