Wednesday, May 07, 2008

i was borrowing thru some of my past entriess... 188th entry.. and i saw alot alot of my unhappiness entry i used to have.. Things are so different. Now life is so much easier. not to mention about my new job but thing just seem to be changing..

Life is improving. No more tears, at least. I flip thru some tarrot cards that my colleauge bought that time, she says, "your life- you have a very simple life now and is good to see that you are easily contented in life... etc.."

yes, is kinda true for many thing she said. But all i know is, at least i dun feel any sadness currently. I am proud to be in my life now and i wan to make it even better in terms of my living standard. That's my next step! twd a better life=D

YEA! MY BIRTHDAY IS COMING THIS COMING MAY 16. GREETING AND PRESENT, ANYONE?-

d3ch3ngz

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home