Tuesday, May 06, 2008

is a tiring day yesterday. i don't know why- monday bluess maybe~
187th posting. Blog gonna TO HAVE IT'S OWN 200TH POSTING SOON~


ok.. i must say, is kinda a bad day yesterday especially with the call from this china FRO. don't wan to go in deep but she makes me level up! =D

ok. like is busy this aday but why am i so free today? because i never go to school!!=D hahah! i cannot wake up for school and i couldnt make it for the autocad lesson! Ok. I know i shouldn't be doing it but hmm, i promise i will not switch on slient mode for my phone tonight so i can go to school tml =d

Scouts wise, we are all preparing for group camp and all the camp development stuff. Saturday are tiring luh but looking at all my ventures trying hard to go for this camp, it really motivate me to move on.

School & work & school & work is all my life now.. i cant wait for the arrival of my next pay day so i can go for a movie or something!! arghh! i need some relaxationnnnn!!!!

hmm, that's all updates i can give, hmm.. i wan to change my blog skin soon=D custom make or not, i dunnoe.. hmm just stay tune here=D

oh ya! i was talking with chee xin that day and we chat about this topic ' if you were left with 24 hours of ur life what will you do?' from there we come out with alot of ideas on how to make our friends happy and stuff. then i came out with a idea, which i think was cheap and really meaningful. i told her, i would buy a lot of majong paper and start drawing a smile on every piece of it. Why!? so my friends will smile even when we are not around them and when they need a smile so much.. hmm idea hur=D

what about you? if you were to left with 24 hours, what will you do?


d3ch3ngx


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home