Sunday, April 13, 2008

180th post. I woke up half way from my sleep and found out that i can't get back to the dreamland of mine. So i decided to give a blog entry to this half dead blog of mine!

School re-opening in around 7 hours time! And yes, i have not been going to school for the past 2 months or so... i think i had enough rest during this two weeks. At least, i don't look like a dead man walking ;) i promise myself to attend school regularly! I promise myself to listen in class. I promised myself to not sleep in class! I promise myself to score well this sems! PLS GOD, help me in all the promises! ;)

New start! i wan new start!!=DD

Anyway, i went out today to have dinner with one of my friend. Yea, this long lost friend again=) glad to be out with her ! -

till here, readers~ Take care and for those who are going to school tmr, please have lots of fun in school!=D

d3ch3ngz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home