Sunday, April 06, 2008


177th posting! i'm sorry for the emotional posting last entry!
yea! i'm back to the happy me! i wanna blog blog blogg about kite flying!=D
I wanna say a big thank you to fu ming for organising this kite flying thing for all the scouts for their investiture. Being a venture Ops rover, i have nothing to do but to watch and play! =D SO!! when the scouts fall in to sew their emblem, joanne, me and siew decided to modify the kite done up by one of the patrol!.
Just as we wanted to start with our modification, this uncle came to us and suggest us what to do!!! hahah!! his method really works!
The kite was in a bad shape alr.. so, it didn't fly high but it was already very good job for me to bring the kite all the way up above the treess ,at least=D
i had lots and lots fun, of course=D yesterday, i confirm, it is always scouting that makes me happy and laugh non-stop even when i think back!..hahah!
Ok, next event, group camp. I was posted or infact i requested to the operation side. haha because i only got two choice, f&B and Operation! hhaha! i knoe Operation gonna be stress but f&b is just not my type. hahah! i am so lookin forward=DD
ok till here! goona go out with my parents alre!..
d3ch3ngz!=D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home