Thursday, July 31, 2008

is been long since i last have a little time for myself. - I saw liting's blog and was glad she finished the hike. Liting, come one! a few more to go.Towards PSA! =DD

OK, people.. it is true when i say, i really need a break from everything. School after work is something you dun really wan to try. My mum asked me to give up but i am not. Many people have something to achieve in life, what's mine.? To me, i just wan to be happy and be worries-free. i Want my life to be as great as it is now...

Work's rather stress this few days. Tho i may say, i forget the calls after i hang up the phone. But i believe i dun.. Not long ago, when i closed my eyes that night, i dreamt of customers shouting me and ask for manager. Thanks to mee hun kuey, she really make me smile after that scary nightmare... We may be taking high pay, working behind everything. But the stress is far more any other part time job....

As for school, tml -infact later , will be the last day of the sems. With all the common test results, Im preparing myself to fail mircoprocessor. As for the other module.. ihope everything will be fine. OH ya, mee hun kuey gave me a 3d star! is a luckily star for me to work thru the exams period! Thanks!

Scout, venture wise.... have been busy with the upcoming big event- the arrival of the taiwan scouts.!! arghh!! dun blur dun blur!! Anyway, another meeting this coming tuesday.. hmm.. how!? .... IT meeting this saturday.. what else can i do...

yea, that's life.- Anyway to those who really miss me and people whom i really kinda lost contact with, PLs pls pls allow me some time to clear all my task on hand and i will contact u guys/gals soon!=D those who i have pending promise, i still remember.. will return u after this busy period!!=] till then, pls pls pls take good care of urself, people! =D

ohya.. the yearly hungry ghost festival is here.. ppl, pls go home be4 12am! =D hmmm.. tis year, is really so different.. is it becuz of my busy timings?

lastly, TGIF!!!-thank god is fridayy=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home