Saturday, August 23, 2008

It time for me to give my 212th Posting for this blog.

Cool! today is Saturday and was woken up early by my scouting brother to help them up in the footdrill. During the footdrill course, I learn quite alot. Learnt how to make the scouts learn and how to make them understand. Lots and Lots. But im Just too tired to mention.

Anyway, ihad a great laughing session with shidiq, joseph n fuming! I must say, they never failed to make me laugh(or was it i never failed to laugh).

Is time for me to go back to wk and start my overtime (if any) Im getting poor!

hmm... i wished i had more to update but i really don't! =D

readers, something to share!- Everyone deserved a smile! So give everyone a smile, afterall a smile increases the value of your face!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home