Friday, December 15, 2006

day ending soon... let me summaries my day for all my reader =)

ok. my day today was late. i woke up, same old thing, computer-ing and then lunch.

then kor called, i went down to kimage to cut my hair first before i meet him.

took 75 to traders.

waited kinda long before the manager told us to come back on monday.

then went to tanglin mall mcd to eat, i saw charmaine. of course, she was kinda shocked..

then took 75 back to bp.

then meet up with chuan..then backhome. loL! boring lifee.. i know..

NEVER MIND!! tmr, i am going to some farm with the ventures. with 3 jokers, confirm it will be lot of fun. BUT of course, it will be EDUCATIONAL TRIP!! -.- bullshit, i know. lol!

okok. some msg, to JUDY,Lol, luckily u never call, otherwise, i sure curse u!! lol!! thanks for visiting anyway!~! loL!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home