Friday, March 16, 2007

Argh!! i hate my life!!

lol.!! nah!! just hate it that, when i have no work, i wan to work. but when i work, i just hope that i can take a few days off. lol!!

recently, running down on cash so got to work hard again..

I'm so bored that i actually scan all my email and read all over it again.

happen to read emails that i sent to my ex-admier, (LOL!!!) it was, i think, 3 years ago? man!! i should say, i am damn cute man!!emails with alot alot of ............ and 'really really really'

ha ha but nevertheless, till now, i can still feel the love i had had for that gal. with this, i thought back alot of memories. some was as far as when i was still with my first love. the way we communicated, the way we see each other. The feeling then was like soOOOo different... ha ha!

i still remember how i ask my First love for steady. i still remember it was actually my ex-admirer the one who force me to stay at the LRT station and ask her... she was with her ex then.

come to think about that, all the event actually past through, say- 5 years!!over this 5 years, i just want to ask all my classmate looking at this blog entry, HOW ARE U GUYS!!?? i missing you people =)...

oh yar!! i went to jos house 1 day before jobweek! and OH MY!! i saw, irene.. the shy shy gal in my ex class 5 years back!!! haha!! And i should say, she changed alot alot!!! haha =))

over this 5 years, my life changed too. from the " STAND STRONG" JASON to a CREW LEADER JASON then out of the resturant. honestly, i still miss everyone in mcd or infact the way of working in mcd. the fun we have.. but now, everyone have their own thing to do. we are no longer as strong as before..sometime, people even get angry over little crap that we used to make. what the....

BUT STILL, the scouts!! we are still as strong as it is!! haha!!!=)) love it!!!
ok till here, im starting to get mood less for blogging
lol!!

tag replies!!

to wu hui man!!i never loh!!! hahaha!!! u are the one to think that i am!!! check it out man!!=)))


d3ch3ngx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home