Sunday, September 23, 2007

oK. is MY 118TH ENTRYS.

Some updates of my life.- currently, I am working, can say, non-stop. Today, I went to SiMaRu with jaws to pray. I don't know who's idea is it. But i think, we really had fun throughout the trip. Everything was well =) Oh ya, that silly buddy of mine was in love already. whaha! gong xi gong xi!. may u two found a new future together! God bless =))hehee..

Anyway after the trip, i went to work. Oh ya, during that, i found a watch- can say is very nice and it is oly about 108 bucks!.Ok. Not only. I mean that watch was discounted. So it was 108 bucks. **WHATEVER** allright, anyway i went to work. Attended briefing. Saw jasmeet. THe first she told me is, ' get a day freee, go for uniform fitting' I was thinking,' why at this time? im just like hold back!!'

Hais.I have something to say.But i arleday promise myself,i wont mention in blog. So. whahah!. go to give ahgal offline message.... whahah!- ok! till here =))

tages reply.
To dong.IM happy to see u last saturday =) we were just toking about u!.=)) whaha! venture unit are missing u =))) yes, dun worry. Venture unit will stay at it is.=))

To ah bee =)) hahah i joking de lar.. angrey pigg! whahah!!! -

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home