Monday, October 01, 2007

122th posting.

tml 3pm, i going for uniform fitting. Finally after 9mths plus. It really hold me back in leaving the place. Why?
Today was the most diff day i have had in traders club. Everything seem so.. argh!--- i dunnoe how to describ. I just now, i have no mood to work at all. I think before i get sick of the place, it is time for me to actually take a week off or so.
I really dunnoe what to do now. - hais. School timetable is pressing me through. so how.?

never mind. tages reply. =)

sorry lynn =)) changed =))
liting, the meaning behind the 'quiz' is, you wasted your time in life =)
siewhui ;))))))))
meiting. saw =)) see u in school real soon =((
wy, heee..replied via offline msg
christine. =)) ho! you!!? Heheh. see u in school real soon =(
ecc0702 linked =))
dong =)) mant misseessssssSSS wahahaoOOO!--

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home