Friday, September 12, 2008

THANK GOD IS FRIDAYY!!!
I saw my time sheet today and i smiled! Because pay day is coming real soon!!! =DD

hahah. LALA! i've been working hard for myself this few weeks. After the wakes of my late auntie, i contiune to complete my overtime. I was biding goodbye to randal on wed when i told him," see you on wed." To my susprise, that day was actually wed and the time just past without me knowing.

Good Good. Today was kinda tiring. Afterall is friday and is the last day of the week.
This coming sunday, i am going out with my m1 colleagues. I hope it would be fuN! =D

Kbox... hmm... Just hope that mee hun kuey and randall will wan to go. BECAUSE, i am missing those kbox time!! =DD

hahah!
Scouting Tml!=D
Let's hope i wont be late =p=p!!

Dearest readers,
I wan to tell all my friends who are taking their exams, BIG BAD Os LEVEL- GOOD LUCK TO THE JOURNEY OF FREEDOM!!
Dun give up!! gogogo!! =DDDD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home