Sunday, December 17, 2006

dui bu qi!!.. i never blog yesterday =))
ok let me do the blogging today =))

yesterday, was a no-life day. so i wake up quite late lar. around 6pm the day before, i went down,around 2am, i went down to causeway to find my friend. yar, we met up a long-time-no-see friend. chat till about 6 plus and went home.

This explained why i woke up so late. So i wake up, play with game for a while and then prepared for our family gathering. yar, jsut a dinner at the teck whye coffee shop.

after, went home, bath and then come out to meet nicole they all.

called jia jie and ask where him he say he is with his friend, which is actually a bluff lar, cuz yc told me that he is with his gal.

part of the conver.
jj: eh... me at home
me:really meh? *in a soft tone*
jj: really.
me: THEN WHY YC TOLD ME U WITH UR NEW GAL!!!
jj: hee. ok lar. with my friend at 171.
me:oh.. ur friend boy or gal.?
jj:boi.
me:I GIVE U ANOTHER CHANCE TO ANSWER THAT QUESTION. IF U SAY BOY, I SURLY GO DOWN AND VISIT YOU!!! BOI OR GAL!!!
jj: hee. ok lar. gal lar. =)
me:izzit rinse (spelling mistake must be forgiven=))
jj:eh..
me: u better think carefully before answer.
jj:yes lar!! lol!
me: ok suan le. byebye!

upon putting down the phone, we pack our stuff and rush to 171 =)))

saw jj and the gal.. yar..
after that, we went home le.

ok. that all for yst.

anyway, today, i am going for the interview again. So, yar, wish me luck, readers!!

ok.. =) that all=))

to Elaine.sorry =)) my chinese name not for sharing. stop falling inlove for it!!loL!!
to Ks. you stuned me with ur lam-est.
to judy=). i wont dare de lar. u treat me so good, orh. cousin...
to dong mei you know how to steal mah? lol!! dun come and ask me how hor!! loL!

hais. i dreamt of u again. this time we are even sweeter than the last time. where u go, i miss u so...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home