Friday, December 29, 2006

hey yo guyss.. =))

here to blog. really nothing to do so jsut come here for an entry.I promise all my readers, right after this, i will be uploading some pictures to the photo alumb since the internet connection are kinda back to normal.

all right. was suspose to blog yesterday about some of the events i had yesterday. BUt my computer was angry with me and show me her temper. ARG!! i'm going to replace her soon =))

okie. anyway, like i say in the last few post. Life start to turn to the better with all the sucker around me, gone. But yesterday night, i still see some unhappy or dark side of people's life. I saw a couple hugging each other, crying. I walked away. While moving off i flash back alot alot of things. How we used to hug each other, how we used to cry to each other... etc...

one of my friends was in need a few days back. He cried to me and told me how good his gal was.i tot to myself, if only she would be like her, we dun need to have came to this point. Till now, i still must admit, i miss her. I miss talking to her, miss hugging her.....etc... do she? Do she remembers me? Still hug all the thing i gave her? Am i still in her heart? Am i forgotten? i went to her past blog and read through alot of our past happiness. I switch on my computer when i was alone in the room, that day, i view again those pictures we took, those video we had. i am sad. I think my parent saw it but choose to leave me alone.


I read liting's blog sometime back. I seriously feel sad for her. "why didnt u treasure me when we are together" I tot back, did i treasure her? if i say i didnt, that a lie. If i say i did,tat is another lie.Few days back, i took a cab and past by her house. I saw the road we used to walk together, tears drop. Just a year n plus but memories for it, left imprinted on to my heart.FOREVER.

i told shan some of my problem and i told her all my requirtment for a gf. All i need is her to accept my friends, scouts, family and how i lead my life. I dun need comments nor command. i just need susport, trusting and sweetness. That will then make this gal, a perfect galfriend =) Shan only gave me an answerr ' ALMOST TO IMPOSSIBLE' Ok. fated to stay single for life.

U are not forgotten but so wat? I am, in your heart.
where u go, i miss u so.

ok enough all this unhappiness. Anyway, had not being working for a while and i returing back to my post tmr!!! hee.. i really hope to work more, earn more. so i can change and replaced my lagging computer. ARG!!ok.. copy something from liting blog..My 2007 wish list.
  • A new, custom-make labtop.
  • A new life with lots of $$
  • A new group of friends with not betaryer or hypocrite(angel. this is how u spell it)
  • Able to pass my Os, at most with a 17 point
  • World peace( no joke about it. life in the other country are suffering.)
  • All my friends to stay trouble-free
  • At least a Venutre scout standard
  • Her, to be happy for her life.

Ok. that all. im i greedy? nope! i noe =)) i have more =) hee..
OK, readers, that all for today, no tags, no msg.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home