Sunday, December 24, 2006

hey hey let me blog an entry.

Today is christmas. AND I WISHES EVERYONE A MERRY CHRISTMAS.

hee. eh.. this year, i spend my christmas alone. NOT BECAUSE I ISOLATED but is cuz i isoalte myself. Dun really feel like going out or going out to town cuz too crowed which make me really no mood upon thinking. heee..

ok.. today was Jia Jie dear-dear.hee.. he treated me like his dear lar. lol!. went to cafe catel to have our dinner. It was Jia Jie's treat. OK.. kinda nice dinner.. hee. thank you..

like i say, i spend my christmas lonely with my pillow..

i jsut want to say, i kinda miss my life 2 year ago.. but i know i cant go back again... so.. yar...

yar.. blog till here, just want to say that i will be updating some photos, jia jie n yong chuan birthday's photo.

hee.. i miss you. i miss you. i miss you. but i know that u are no longer mine. you no longer my part of life...where you go, i miss you so..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home