Tuesday, December 26, 2006

YO!. i think it is only fair for all my reader, to re-blog my last entry.

Happening yst.
okie. yst was a fine day, weather fine also. Yst was my first day at Trader's Hotel at the baggage department. i woke up early in the morning or infact, i did not sleep lar=P. just cant get myself to sleep..yar... but i decided to get out from my bed kinda early cuz i hungry, wanna cook food for myself.. but anyway, after my self-cooked breakfast, i bath and went down awaiting for the bus. Was kinda scare when the bus apporach the destination. yar.. it is normal, i think..

thing wasnt as hard as i imagine, i learn the basic quite fast and kinda learn those "INTO-IT" stuff. my baggage master, eddy was a damn nice guy. He passed all the tips to me even if i am not the one who do the stuff. he brought me around the hotel and show me some of the lounge. I seen the lounge i actaully going. Kinda a high-class lounge.

ok.. skip the center part, kinda bored. but i know, i learn alot and earn alot. LOL! thx to eddy for his help and patience. =))

3, i clocked out and went home. bath and was about to go take a nap but was disturb by joseph. i was then remember that, HEY, ZENGDECHENG, you have a IT department meeting today.-.- so i changed and went down.

Ok, that's all for yst..

HAPPENING TODAY
i woke up, ea early as 0500hr.Today, my lovely mum cooked my breakfast for me. hee. i ate the breakfast and as usual lar..

i reach the hotel 20 mins earlier. but was still late for the breakfast there-.- But anyway, today job was kinda boring, cuz i kana bullied by the @#%!-er. suan le.

ok.. i think my day today, was kinda boring lar. cuz.. yar... and my day ended today, kinda early. Think not going out anymore,cuz tmr working morning.7. same!..

okie.. re-msg to those who tag.

To stars, i think till now i only call two ppl star. one is HANISA, one is TAN HUI SHAN. since u are not TAN HUI SHAN, i think u should be HANISA. LOL! HANISA=HONEYSTAR. STAR TAN HUI SHAN=STORE ACTIVITY REPRESETIVE, TAN HUI SHAN. lol. chim?

to SABRINA GOH!. lol! not crap wor.. the first i tot of is u!! and i seen your blog. HAO TING HUA HOR!!.. lol!! thanks for participating =)) is is my friend who asked me to do it.. hee. =))

to MISA MISA, identify yourself please, MISA is with me the whole night, last night. she was sleeping soundly and hugging my tight =ppp. LET ME GUESS, you are either fuming or nigel. LAMER!!!

to PURPLE. see, touch le. even the text i use purple. lOL!. dun think too much. i used purple is cuz my tag board text is purple. hee. eh.. u scolded me loh!! haa. anyway, thanks for the chat yst.. haha.. make me think backk so much so much.. all sweet memories =)) SMILE, IT WILL MAKE YOUR DAY!!! and mind your words =ppp


to HUI MAN, hao ting hua.. lol!! you better be think hard. if it turns soft, rub it.. it will become hard de.. lOL!!. NC16. sorry, readers.. loL!.. WU HUI MAN!! ALL WE WANT TO SEE IS YOU TRIED YOUR BEST, that all. REMEMBER THIS!!!=))

To HUI SHAN. it is all right lar.. dun worry =)). hee.. just dun forget me. i doubt so lar.. it is really pity to forget such a cute guy,isn't it? lol!! you ar.. better take care of yourself.. dun because of saving, this dun eat, that dun eat.. ook?? ((Sound like ur daddy. come.. call me dadddy!!))loL!! take care lar!!..

to JUDY.. THANKS FOR CREDIT my name on ur blog !$@#% lol..!! i also kana. so dun worry. it is your turn now.. and i saw it in your blog le. thanks for participating =))hee..

to ZZ n ALL READERs, some may find my blog kinda wierd, please kindly adjust the window or the screen. BLOG is still under beta test, more to upgrade, more to change. sorry for the inconvienent causes.lol! zz, thaanks for visiting anyway. =)) muacks..

ok, till here k.? long entry. thanks all for visiting. =))hehe..

i still can forget you. i read all the testimonial i used to gave u, all the emails we used to sent, tears still drop down,eyes still wet. where you go, i miss you so.... you left me now you are happily leaving. Do you konw it hurts me, everytime i went to ur space saw those prom night pics. i try, i try. but i still fail. till now, im still hugging on those thing u gave me. do you know that, I MISS YOu.but of cuz, you dun cuz you r living in happiness. =)) im happy for you. continue to be like this ba.. cheers.=)).. WHERE YOU GO, I ISS YOU SOO!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home