Wednesday, December 27, 2006

OKie.. i think i have not being blogging since 2 days ago.

hee..internet connection are damn slow now. so everything also cannot do much.

BUT anyway, 28/12, offical release of death note 2 ((this is the main reason why i never work :p)) i will be catching it in west mall, due to the next event after the movie- BBSS gangshow.

i have never being to gangshow for all my scouting years. This year will be nice one, i think.Okie. i hope that death note 2 dun disappoint me too =))

had being working hard this few days for myself. =)) actually eddy was asking me to extend till 11 o'clock but i jio joel le.. so.. i rejected. If i didnt, i may work for it. Tired. BUt, hee, for$$...

during work yst, i learnt alot of thing from the security guard there and yes, i am treated well there =) of cuz with all the tips as well..

anyway, life for me are gradually going uphill from where i fallen. alot of my friends are bucking me up, pulling me through the hard time. Alot of them are doing their very best. My life are much better now. =)

okie.. i was thinking of uploading some pics to my alumb.. but due to the internet connection, it cannot be done. so just stay tune of the updates..

ok. msg to gina.sorry gina =(( i used to be like u too, so stupid!! BUT I NEVER TRY IT!!!! loL!!! =)) SORRY LAR!!!**zipp**

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home