Friday, December 22, 2006

hi baby,hehe..
First, i want to say, dui bu qi!! i yst too tired le.. so never blog about yst.. hee..
im rushing for venture meetting now but think i gave a post first about yst. okiee..

ok.. yst, i slacked whole day. slept till later afternoon , got woken up by angel's MORNING CALL. lol!. then wake up le, i slacked again.

i decided, since my mum going for dinner with her sisters plus no one is cooking at home,to meet up with hui man, wee keng and wei liang. BUT!! wei liang yao chi ma ma de fan -.- so never come out lar...

met up with the super blur hui man at my RL (in the phone she told me,'meet you at RI.) :p. then later she called me, 'teckseng, where u? wo mi ru le."i was like....-.-....

okok. then hui man accompanied me to the laser fair to return the disc i borrowed. arg!! it cost me 5 bucks for the fine!!!.. damn korkor....

ok.. met up with weekeng, that super lamer lar. went to LJS to have our dinner. We talk alot alot lar. Talk about the past, the present.... alot alot....

was there, till the shop closes....

ok.. went to the playground to continue our chattings, jia jie met up with us....

me and huiman sent wee keng home and then i sent that hui man home cuz i want to tok to her something. hee.. ok.. damn her, keep asking me to sent her till half-way if not she dun want to consider my proposal. damn her lar.. bo bian, stop at 103 and then bought my daily dessert-coffee..hee. then went down to RL for yong chuan's cake cutting..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TEO YONG CHUAN!!.. hee... ok... same, chat chat, talk talk.... till 130.. i cant stand it le.. too tired le.!!!..hee..

ok. post till here bah.. this is for hui man: WU HUI MAN, YOU PROMISED ME TO THINK ABOUT EVERYTHING I TOLD U!! U BETTER BE!!! I SERIOUS, I JUST HOPE THAT U WILL TRY YOUR BEST FOR THAT. =))

ok.. anyway i learnt a new word from that super lamer-chia weekeng. the word is ji ke, horny in chinese. heee. will remember de!!!

hee.. ok.. msg..
to jia juan.. i am living well!! i hope u too!! hee... must be missing me very hard right, so long never see me le!!! lol! take care too...

to angel.hee..u scolded me loh!! scared me!! lol!!! okok.. i learnt your name le! devil!!! lol!!!
to hanisa.hee. will take the survey soon!!!lol!!stay tune at my blog..

to sab, hee.. i also can see ur tag le!! hee.. u once promised that u will be my regulart reader!! u better be!! it is u the one who ask me to change to blogger. hee. want to see that sms?? lol!! take care!!!!


till here, babies..hee..muacks to all!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home