Monday, January 01, 2007

Damn internet connection is slowing down again. =(

actually wanted to blog yesterday but was too tired to do anything plus slow internet connection. reasons. lol!

okok. had being working for the past 2 days. It is kinda tiring but i working hard to clear my bill.=p. Anyway, i have nothing much to blog about. I missed christmas celebration, missed new year countdown. So it was kinda no life for me =(

i decided to miss new year countdown reason being i was kinda tired + i hate to squess with the people. Yes, last year i went i think you people know the reason for me to go. yea?

during the few hours working, some of the time i am selling my smiles. So was kinda bored. When i'm bored so many thing started to set me thinking.

hais ok. the raining season started to stop. Day starting with rain already no longer seen. yar. im starting to tok cock.so.. yar.. wanna catch some rest before tmr's work. yea?

today, i threw away the toothbrush u used to use in my home. i falshed back alot alot of thing. i really miss you. you won't understand. Yes, maybe i am craving for this kinda life all this while but life without u is so much that i cant say nor do anything. I dun ask for more. JJust hope you to be happy. But when u are leading your life happily, i am still holding on to u. I dun have any other choice but to hug on to those you gave me. Sleep with the same position we used to always sleep. Where you go, I miss you so.

ok. msg to some.=) to angel, :P:P!! you dun noe. come, kor kor teach u.!!
to MAn, okok.. we will gather more!!!!!
to keng. lol! i was too when i come back. whahah!! thx for your first tage!! loL! =)

ANYWAY, I KNOW SOME PEOPLE ARE VIEWING MY BLOG HERE. I SERIOUSLY THINK THAT IF YOU REALLY WISH ME WELL AND HOPE ME WELL, IDENTIFY YOURSELF AFTER EACH VISIT =) THX.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home