Thursday, January 25, 2007

Ok. since today is my Off day and i don't need to go to scouts meeting, i think i should have a quick post to tell all my readers that i am living welL!!. lolx..

anyway. yesterday i have a small chat with one of my guest. He praised singapore alot alot.. telling me how much he likes singapore. I thing i am proud about is the security. From him, he told me that he was once involves in a bank robbery and even promised that there is are really some thrilling life experience.. loLx.

ok.. really nice chatting with him..i also meet some good guys. there this couple who i checked in for them.. they told me that they heaven change any currency.. will give it to me later if i am still working.. so i treated them as B.S. but i really cannot imagine, they really came down in the late night to pass me 10 bucks... they even dun wan to pass it to my friends there and insist to pass it to me personally.... lolx.. good wor...

okie..let see... i think im kinda tired in working le.. i kinda slacked down le.. but no worries. i will continue to earn as much as possible.. =)))

ok... another thing i think i need to share with some of my readers. I really dun feel secure here with my blog opening to the public...so in a day or two, the blog may required password.. =) yea?

till here =))
msg to hui man!! lol!! ok..u will be more happy when u come down this sat =)) loL!! see u there =))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home