Monday, January 22, 2007

ok.. sorry for not blog-ing for a little while =)

hee. this two day was kinda tiring day+night for myself. i work split shifts and between i only had about 4 hours of sleep, maybe less than that.

im no longer intrested in talking about my job here But i just wan to say, im really happy to had met some guest in the hotel. some are really nice to chat with... it then become my daily routine to chat with at least 10 guest per day... haha..

i met one really crazy guest yesterday night which really brings my day to the highest point.first, i offered to help him but he rejected.. later he pass it to me and say 'since u like it so much.. ' then i was like -.- then he start toking crap in, i think, his 'hometown' language.. haha.. then know waht his friend says ' boi. please... help me,.. tell him something he dunnoe.. ' hhaha!! i was like, 'u ppl, lamer!' ok.. then he start telling me ' hey look, this country is so cold, -9 deg.c, if i go there, my balls will contract and my dick will become as small as my little finger. !!!' -.--.--.-!!!!

ok.. lame thing aside... some serious thing here. pinnoering compeition is around the conner, 10 of feb.. 3 weeks..that is to say that we have only left with 3 intensive training. Damn!! But i know the venture unit will work hard for it.. so.. yar...

i just miss scouting now.. and i really want to go for training.. yes, it may be tiring but..i just miss the moments.. This coming week is the meeting for all fresh man as well.. just hope that everything turns out fine and nice =))

hahah.. ok.. till here =)) i wanna end this post with something...

i suddenly feel so lonely again. lol!.. but i really dunnoe why.. maybe i have being working all this while... i went to shopping spree not long ago.. but.. i just bought 1 thing. a bag. yar.. but that already kills me.. cuz it cost a bomb... lol... i suddenly change alot of my thinking this few days.. nights become the inactive timing of my life while morning become the most busy timing of my life... i really found that, zeng decheng, you have no life!!!! loL!!! get a life
man~... sometime when i wake up, i just feel that i want to pon work but, hee.. of cuz i didnt. cuz i know if i dun go to work, i will become like who i am in the past.. which i dun reallly want to be.. i just want to be like now, spend $ anytime. No more waiting for pay day or whatsoever.. haha! =))..

life of mine got better with my hard work and my hard earned money.. but sometime, i just need... haha.. some love and concern that i think i lost it.. so.. this is life, isnt it? when u have something, u lost the other..so... yar.. But i really want my life to be like now.. no problem on my bills.. nothing =)


i really have something to add on.. i really dunnoe which side of the story is true now.. if story from this side is true or from the other side is..i tried to dig informations from my friend. But my friend choose not to tell me. I really cannot tell now. I really dunnoe which side of it is true. but..does that matter anything to me? why? why? everytime when i told myself, ' decheng, time to leave, you are now in a state of happiness. why disturb? ' but i always have to chance to get to know more. I really don't want and cannot bear to see you in this state. Please, dun let me be the last one to know which is the true side. it hurts.


ok.. i lost the heart in blogging now.. i 'saw' this two recording.. damnn funny.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjUX5hB74zs&NR
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uG85Oaca_o&mode=related&search=
*the above two link are nothing to link to this blog. Please refer to rules and regulation. leave this blog and enter the link, at your own risk =)*


enjoy baby. im lazy to reply to tags.. tmr, i sure to reply.k?
hee.. cheers..
bye bye



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home