Wednesday, January 17, 2007

ok. here to type out my life again =))

im here to say and tell everyone around my life and those who fought hard for me and with me all this while that I, d3cheng, had decided to give up everything and try everything again.

i must admit that i am very tired to cry again and again. Sometime when i feel like crying, nothing flow out. Just when i told myself to give up, my friends mention those things again.


i must say, i havent forget everything. Those who are close with me should know that i work in a hotel line and everytime when i step into the hotel and when i look at how close so couples are, i thought of and remember every moment we had. every words we say and every promise we made. But i know, everything is over and i should be the one standing up myself not the others helping me.

i will try again and again to forget u but i must say, i have not regrets in whatever i said or done.

And together with this post, i would like to tell my readers. Dear readers, i will NOT step into this love trap again!! never +))

msg msg msg.. i will reply tmr post okiee? sorry =))

tata.. that all =))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home