Wednesday, April 04, 2007

05.04.07- A day to start -.-

hi all, im here to blog an entry before dressing myself up to work -.-

Currently, Honestly, i just feel like sleeping...Seee...wat should i blog about.....

OH ya.. yesterday, i went down to plaza first before i went to work. Reason being, i wan to buy a 'get well soon' card for a guest of mine. HA.. This guest was from #1405 and was injuried during a trip to sentotsa. NAH! i wasnt into any cust delight thing.

I met the guest during one for the cocktails sessions and one of their family was damn cute can!!! lol =pp Sweet i should say. So was like telling everyone in the lounge that, HEY 1405, my galfriend.!!! =P

heee... so bought the card for her la.. NAh it wasnt her who hurt herself. It was her sister =))

OK.. I am waiting hard for the arrival for the surivial camp!! argh!!! why do it need so long just for it to reach the datess!!!!!! CUZ I MISS VENTURESS!!!

wooo!! 2 more days!!!!! and it will be venturing day agaiN!!! =))

sad. My request to book a com lab, once again, rejected!!argH!! i dunnoe what HE is doing =(( I've sent another email ti HIM again requesting for 25th may!!!

=)) 16 of may will be my big day!!! how?? how? how to celebrate !!! whaha! any present from anyone?heee..

ok.. tagies repliessss

To ah bee~ hee.. my request for computer lab was rejected.. So im not going le.. Sad right!!! hias... Never mind, I meet u during the campfire this sat =)) haha! Dun worry, i didnt forget the blue light stick thingy =))) take care =))))


d3ch3ngx'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home