Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Ok.. Before my readers gonna miss me hard, another blog entry.

120407-last entry before booking into camp=)

Those who know me well, im going to book in into the survival camp, organized by the venture unit, one day before the others. The seniors, which inculde me, will book in a day before our camp to make sure that everything turns out fine and we have got all equipment bought there. I MUST SAY, we put in alot alot of effort onto this camp.

=)

camp site: p.Ubin, noorting beach
date: 1204-1504

Yes! my school start the next day =/ but who cares~ lalala =)))

ok.. been busying out this few days with all the money and budet wise. Finally i can be more relax and start packing our stuff =)))

yea! blog till here k? =))

Im bringing my baobei- digital camera along. SO!!!! i make sure, i've got alot alot of pic to upload when im back. SO!!! stay tune ok!!??? =)))) MUACKSZSSZSZSZS~!!!!


TAGIES REPLIEESSS
TO SHAN!!!! WHERE YOU GO!!!!! WHERE DIDNT PICK UP WHEN I CALL U!!!!??? no matter what happen, friend, i will be there for u!! just like how u were when i need it =)))) call me, asap =)))))

to DONG DONG!!! whahah!! u got balls, u change your home page lar!! i will make sure that u on your lappy one day and see THEE GUY FACE everywhere !!!!! whahahahah!!!!

to ahBEE or should i call you ah BY!!!!!! cuz you bee is the baby's b!!! cheim? loL!! i think so too =))) anyway, nice chatting with u on phone.. U LOSE TO ME ANYWAY =))) heehehe.... make sure u go and prepare my START SCHOOL PRESENT!!!! whahah!!!! =)))))


d3ch3ngx'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home