Saturday, April 28, 2007

YO! guys. im here to blog again

today wasnt really my day, toug. i was late for my scouts meeting today despite having morning call from ming and dong.. NAh! im just too lazy to get up the bed when they morning call me =p

when i reach school, i saw them running out for their short ran already. So i dropped my bag and join them. After that was a WSB test. Wasnt really happy.. kinda moody then. I just think that, sometime we really dun treat thing serious. What the hell! we have got only 4 juniors left. Where is the rest!? If u dun wan to join, why in the first place get urself invested.? what the point with u people? You guys are just slimply wasting TFSG money to register your name to the system.

next was building of flag stuff... we were really slack.

Flag-break. Bingx never bring his uniform, so i do the break flag for him. I am damn sad and i really feel like crying and feel so ashame when our flag actually drop from the height of about 2 1/2 story high. No one to blame. But, ventures, we should really feel ashame about it.

This make me think. How much did we really put into scouting.? Even i am slacking down. I used to tell myself, i wan to have venture standard. BUt where izzit?!!!Im feel so useless in venture unit. My morale is really really dropping. The moment when the flag drop, all this flashed. Why are we so unstable now? Why??

Next was exco meeting. How many of us, really treat that meeting seriously.? we can just break into our small committee and talk among ourself.I mean, then what is the point of us having the meeting. Maybe, i moody myself then.

I really want to have a poper meeting with the senior and like jot down what we are going to do the coming few more months.Im damn sad! Cuz we are leaving venturing so soon!!! But when do we have time for all this ?! we are just either, too busy studying or some, working. !!!

after exco meeting, went KFC, was actually wanted to enjoy our lunch. But i got a called by Ben asking me to go down for the meeting. So i left. Took a cab and went for the meeting

It was then, my mood turn emo again! i really feel so helpless in the department it self. Why! why didnt i get into info comm in my poly. At least then i can learn more and do more.. I really want to, like what sir lai say, make the department more effective, with all the systems.. But how, when i dun even know what to do and what the hell is it about? I feel so useless, Seriously. It is the first time when i tell myself, TECKSENG U GOT TO LEARN MORE ON UR FREAKING COMPUTREING SKILLS!

damn sad can!!

hais.. I just hope, one day, i can make it.. To make eFOXSCOUTGROUP a perfectly effective department!

d3ch3ngx'

tagies repleiss.

To liting!! whaha lets miss it together!! whaha!! =))))))

to dongs.. okiee.. call me when u guys finish planaing
LOL!!!! =ppp

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home