Saturday, April 21, 2007

whahha~! sorry guys! sorry for the late blog!!! wahah!!! 11 days after the last entry. 22/4/07-

i am soooOOO lazy plus busy to blog any entry!!! i working later at 3, so after this entry, i am going to bath, eat and then work!! wahha! and today, i working with halim, marsita and mel!! wahha!! the 3 crazy fellow!!! =))

ok.. ldt tok about work first.. i started working again at traders club last wednesday. Was kinda shag that day. So was starting to scold vauglaties..on wat ever thing that is not right! was damn fun can!! cuz marsita and halim also do the same thing!!! whaha!!! was suppose to go for dinner with them. But mum and dad was waiting for me.. soo! i follow them back =p=p the next day. i went to work again. THIS TIME, mel was also working closing. this mel is a damn horny person!! whaha!!! we always talk about those censor thing. she always tell me, 'im wet!' wahahh! like wat the FISH can!!! OMG!!! i really enjoy working with them!!! wahah!! they this few jokers!!! i wont forget them!!! whahah!!!

anyway, as for studies.. I am still in NYP in ECC. i get to know some friends there, but we are still not really close lar.. but is all right!! we can always bond !!! =)) was having my lunch break with alan, liting and weixiang!!! whahah!!!!! they are really nice lar!! alan treat me eat that time!!! whaha! =)))

as for scouts, i think i really am sorry for being so strict last saturday! lol! BULLSHIT!! but im really tired that day!! wahah!!! especially the PT parT!! =p=pok.. nothing much for scouts.. cuz im always enjoying it!! wahahah!! =)) scouting is for life =))

af for myself, i have nothing much to update.. whahah!!! just that im getting busier and busier!!! whahaha =p=p!! god bless me!!!!!!!

okieee!!! tags replieess
LITING!! yea yea!! it is easy right?? cuz u have got nigel!! whahaha =p=p congrates on joing the big family. THE FOXSCOUT GROUP! =)))

to ahbee!! wahha!! miss me right!!!???? whaahh!! anyway.. u and kenny and that ec!! stop toking cocks behind me!!! arghhhHHHH!!!!! what the!!! wahhah!! =pp... study hard for ur examsss!!! =)))

to weekeng!! u should ask me out!!! whahhah!!!! cuz u miss me!! whahahh!!!


to dongdong!!! whaha!! updated!!! =))))) dun always miss me so hard lar.lol!! i keep on sneezing!!!!w ahahhhha!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home