Sunday, May 27, 2007

28th may-80th entry.

Since i cannot get to sleep plus school starting soon, why not give a blog entry. I think alot of my reader are missing, arent you guys missing me?

Common test are coming real soon and me still dreaming. I promised myself, i will try to attend school everyday *wink* =) Hopefully. Yea?

Allright. anyway, last week i didnt attend venture meeting. Reason being, i holding a course that day. Was quite glad that i had a very good attandance but im still very disappointed for those who decided to give it a miss.

Well, well. That their choice. I have nothing much to say.

The day before, after work, i met up with traders mel. What can i say. We had so much of fun. Jokes and everything. " we are like 3 years friend when we only know each other for less than 1 month." mel says. i think. Yea! quite true =). Still was quite scare of her driving lar. But im just getting used to it =)

MEl~ all the best to your presentation today!Dun forget my treat ok!!? =))

all right. She went to oversea for 8 days. BOn voyage. just hope that she enjoy the days at china. =)) cheers!

d3ch3ngx'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home