Tuesday, May 01, 2007

2ND MAY 2007- 71ST ENTRY

I think the following entry is just another entry with my thoughts and feelings in it.

Few days back, i went out with one of my best friend ex-gal friend and another best friend of mine.

This gal, say- name her A, was my best friend, say-name him B, ex-galfriend. Of course, not like many others, their relationship lasted for the past 3 years plus before they offically broke up. That day, A called me and ask me out to accompany her.So i agreed since really nothing much to do at home. Met her up and she told me lots and lots about her Ex's, B, Stories.

"B, betrayed me" she said.

Deep in her eys, i could see tears of sadness and disappointed. This feeling is just so familiar.i could actually feel what she is going through. But what can i really do? **note.I not helping either A or B**

We took a bus to somewhere more relaxing. During the trip, A kinda break down. She turn to me and ask me.

" Jason, Can u ask B to give me another chance"

Dear readers or whoever that cares, I seriously feel sorry for this friend of mine. It really make me see how much me and my gal went through t make us together even not as strong as before but feeling are still there. This friend of mine, A, aged 20+ and soon she will be leaving Singapore for good to England for her further studies. What i can really say is, I still miss her. i really hope that she can find someone better on her journey to England or during the stay there. I really hope that god will bless this friends, A and B, well and hope that they will find each others bright future.

To A, if your are reading this entry, i really wish you well. Love, betraying is something u cannot avoid. No one wants that to happen. No one want feelings to fade or felling for other to bond or grow. No one can be blamed for this. Like what Chenghao always told me, you will have to forget this guy first before u can really find someone better and even near to your perfect. Dear A, it is really nice to have a friend like u. We did not really know each other well. OR As well as me and B but the chemistry between us, never fade or decrease. I seriously wish you well for your journey and your stay there. Please do not forget us, back in singapore. All the best to you, my dearest friend!.

To all my readers. life is so beautiful for me today. Just when i was about to tell myself life for me sucks... i saw someone even Pity than me.Yes, i may have been through the smam thing but i can only feel the extream sadness when thing kinda replay and show me. Tears after tears. Dear readers, Should you be reading this post today, Please cherish your life and make it even better. Remember, no matter how bad is the suitation, tml will always be a better day.

'Yesterday is the history, Tommorow is a mystery. Today is a gift, that why we call it a present."

I wishes all my readers, A, B and all my loves one-My family, My love-sockwee, My lovey scoutsmate, My funniest traders club friends and NOT forgettting people who walked in and out my life, GOD BLESS ALL OF THEM AND MAY YOUR LIFE FILLED WITH HAPPINESS. REMEMBER!! TML WILL ALWAYS BE A BETTER DAY!!!

cheers to man-kind! =))))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home