Thursday, May 17, 2007

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO D3CH3NGX!!!"
~~ Happy birthday to you,
happy birthday to youuu, happy birhtday to d3ch3ngx'
happy birthday to you!!!!~~
KNOW WAT, d3CH3NGX' IS OFFICALLY 18!
Sorry guys!this wil be the longest blog entry~
First, never fail- Name of the first 10 babies who greeted me Happy birthday
*** SAME TIME- 00:00:00, 16th May**
1st- My baby, Goh Sock Wee. ( word of Mouth )
2nd- JAWS ALAN SIM ( Sweetest call of the year)
3rd- I met one and only time de BETTINA. ( Sweet Message Service=p)
4th- Venture Liting ( Sweet Message Service=p)
*00:00:01 onwards**
3rd- Eric Teo
4th- PEI XUAN
5th-SCHOOLMATE,CASSANDRA
6th-JAWS WILLIAM
7th-SHANNIE,TAN HUI SHAN
8th- venture JUNKAI
9th- GOH JING TING
10th- TRADERS MARSITA

Not Forgetting all my sweetness present

My baby for:-
the PSP,
the non lighted "secret recepts" cake ( which she later finished it herself, cuz she hungry),
esprit perfume.

Ho cheng Hao for:-
his "da guo ren duo de loilipop"

Xu Dong Mei and Xu Zhi Yang for:-
levis t-shirt which fixed me well =)

Traders Hotel People:-
candle lighted mocha

Not forgetting the backstage crew, my big big help- NYP JANA For:-
helping me to tag my admin card on the day when i declare holiday- 16th may 2007

OK. I spend a most lovely, crazy n touching birthday celebration over this year. First i was ask to go out with my baby who then give me all the susprrise. We spend a few hours near the river and then went back to her house. i must say, the few hours was damn freak sweet lar. it just make me love her damn much =)

i went home upon reaching her house. i was woke up by my phone which filled with 8 sms-es of birthday greeting.. THANK YOU, FRIEND.

my gal came to meet me up first before we went over to marina to meet up with the rest of the ventures for a steamboat. we had lots of lots of fun, i must say. Quoted from hao " TFSG IS NOT A ORGANISATION BUT A FAMILY "

but before the steamboat, MUMMY and my gal had a small cake cutting session! I LOVE YOU, MUM!! (she wont see this anyway~)

Was damn tired after teh steamboat. Dozed off at her house till about 3 plus and then back home.

the whole day ended with SABRINA'S last sms at abot 23:00hr, 16thmay. thankssszzs

woke up by freaking alarm telling me that school is starting!! bath, dress and TO NYP!!.

Upon reaching, i have all my class mate telling me happy birthday and short =))))

after school was work. Thing Dun realy turn out good at first which i kinda regret working. But the fun was behind. =))

mars and mel went out to buy me a moca with a candle lighted AND GUESS WHAT!!! i cried!!! cuz i was damn damn touched!!!damn!!

touching moment didnt end! Guess what, There is a Front office party 2200hrs. I dunnoe the real reason. But wat i know is, we had alot alot of fun. I was still watching TOM AND JERRY.

Soon, weelig pause the TNJ and say " there is a birthday boy here." and there they push in a very very grand cake for my birthday cake cutting.argH!! i was damn damn toucheedddd!!!! damn IT!! i never had this kinda of celeberation ever before!!!! argh!!!

took alot of pic with my traders ppl. and suddenly, mel, marsita and jackson grabbed me and pin me down. GUESSWAHT, i lost all my escape power..!!!! and there the cake gone onto my face!!! argh!!!

but i did my revange!!!!!qwwhahah!!!

that all for my freaking crazy and lovely, sweet and touching birthday celebration. i wan to say something to all my readers, friends and family memebers

"Dear all, i indeed had a lots of fun and touching moments for this birthday. Alot of thing are just so unpredicted! and i just cant help but drop tears cuz i damn touched by you guys actions!i really dunnoe what else can i say just to thanks all my friend for this. i really feel like giving everyone a big big kiss to show my thanks to my friends!!! dear firends. i really never regret knowing you guys. cheers to our friendships!!! I LOVE YOU!!! I REALLY DO!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! MUAAAACCCCKSSS TO ALL, NO MATTER IF U FAILED TO ATTEND MY BDAE CELEBRATION, FAILED TO GREET ME. LATE IN GREETING, LATE IN PRESENT, OR WHATSOEVER!! AS LONG AS YOU GUYS REMEMBERED ME, I JUST WANT TO SAY THANK YOU!!!! AND MUACKSSSSS!!!!"

THE EVER BLESSED D3CH3NGX!!

d3ch3ngx'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home