Thursday, May 24, 2007

Firstly, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO LIM LITING !! ANOTHER YEAR OLDER ALREADY!!! IT TIME TO PLAN FOR YOUR MARRIAGE!! WAHHAH!! OPS =PP=PP

25/05/2007- yet another blog entry.

Oh ya. I was looking at my tagboard not long ago and found this name "XH" are you xiang hao? haha! I'm proud to be in the big family as well =))

I have decided to delete the previous two entry or rather put it as draft. I'm just too pissed off during the last two entry. I think back, No point actually.

Anyawy, i blogging over at my computer lab in my school. Today will be kinda long day for me, i suspose. Oh no! I have not yet done up with my presentation tml. damn, i still have got alot alot to do.!! argh!! help!!..

Tml will be the yearly IT Course of TFSG. damn! i damn not looking forward. Especially with a large number of students. 40 ppls this time. OH gosh!!! i really need help from joseph man!

anyway, i just hope that everything turn out fine tml.Tml im going down to traders with william. Hahah. yes! he is joing traders club team soon for his work attachment!. gosh!!! anopther lamer!!! damn!! oh my!! he will den be the youngest of the TC team!! wghaha!! MEL!! dun wet ar!! LOLX!

i won't be seeing my ventures friend tml!! damn!! sad sad!! they must be missing me hard!! wghaha =))

Ok.. I think i found another best friend. And she is non other than" melissa chan!! " whaha!! cheers to our friendship =))

haha!! i miss yc. Damn him. He haven been contacting me for 1 week plus already.. must be damn busy with... wahahah!!!

Til her man!!
che33rss!!!


d3ch3ngx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home