Thursday, May 10, 2007

Ok.. Im blogging in our so called, E-learning lab.... Im doing it now cuz i know i need to sleep early tonight!!!

110507-Miscounted entries =p

okok! i was ask to update my readers with all the happenings in my life..Nah!! actually nothing much happening in my life. Life is still the same. studying and working at the same time. Tiring, i must say. Yesterday was a off day for me. When i reach home and switch on the TV, i told myself" hey.. it had being long since i last switch on my TV" -.-". lame, i know.. but that is for real.

I've being very "guai" this few days.. studying at night kinda become part of my life agin and im studying actually not for my exams but for seek of studying... =x

anyway, saturday is drawing near. And this week, been the Exco-vice-chairman and my chairman's absent, i am suppose to lead this week meeting. I just hope that nothing cocked up.. yar.. did i mention that ventures went to ecp last week?? hahah! it was damn fun lar especially the LEEGUOWANG that part. We will soon be on tv. This Coming Thursdsy, 8pm. Channel 8.

ehh.. ok.. some other part of my life.. Recently a "LONG LOST FRIEND" of mine came chatting online with me. I was kinda supprise. (hahah!) she told me alot alot on people who hate their course and end up failing their course.. she told me about how luckily i am to be in poly... and alot alot on poly things. with this, i just want to tell all my readers that,

" Hey, i ahve already get over the fact that my appeal to transfer was unsuccessful and the fact that i am in ECC. In fact, I am starting to study for my course, my module. I told myself this' I must pass and get the cert. I cannot diappoint my parents again!' Dear readers, I really appricated your care and concern abgout this course thing. Especially those who come to me and talk to me. =)) THANK YOU! "

Anyway, the long lost friend was non other than, MISSY BETTINA=)) wahhah!!.. i woke up this morning, and i found out that i was actually missing my past. Time at genting, Time at Batam, Time at traderss!`

WahoOOOHHoo i am MISSING MY PAST HARD!!! =(((


god bless my friends, my family and all man-kinds~ wahaoOOO~


d3ch3ngx'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home