Tuesday, October 02, 2007

123th posts! =)) nice one.

Ok. Today, was not really a bad day as compare to yesterday. Had a morning call by traders hotel asking me to go early for training. But was cancelled. i reach hotel about 3pm. and went for measurment.

Cocktail session was kinda busy or should i say,very. After cocktail, went down to front desk to help updating reg card and checking in.

Home =) was watching IM not stupid. A show that never failed to touched me =) ok.. nice one. I am missing my secondary schoool life. I mean to have a teacher teaching and coming into the classs. Sometime, when we had problems, we can still refers to them. The feelings is closer than having a tutor as in poly. -

nah!- but is till like poly as in FREEDOM! =) whahha--

Enougth Bs =) till here =)) tata! =))

d3ch3ngx'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home