Tuesday, February 19, 2008

165th entry!

okie. im suspose to be studying but i think i have something to say!- I MISS GOING TO K-BOX LUH!! It have been ages since i last went there!!!! WHO, just who can treat me there for one time!!!??-

Oki. This saturday while the others OPS rovers are booking into fajar secondary for the OCamp2008, I am booking into Pubin camp for some exploration with my venturesss. I think it will be fun with all the night hikes and all the ideas of having a MOVING camp and sure enough, i am looking so forward to this camp and hopefully my ventures are too..=D BUT, i know i still need to worried about all my exams first before i can go and concentrate on this event!!!!OH yar, i had found someone to help up in editing the system. Hopfully, he does a good job. Im sure, he will!!!

ANYWAY, some big big set-back in my life.. and i know i dun wan to share to ALL my readers.. i have already told one/ two of my very good friend luh. i dunnoe if it is a good idea anyway.. but i hope whatever choice taken, thing will turn out pretty=DD JIAYOU WOR!

that all=D hehe! booking into camp on 23rd to 24th, anything just call me via my hp!=D

cheers,decheng-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home