Tuesday, January 29, 2008

162th entry.. Yea, im having ym dineer while typing this. haha!.

Dear readers, i think im suffering from insomnia. I couldn't get to sleep almost every night. Everynight, i will tell myself, teck seng, u need to work hard for your parents... teck seng... ur parents are waiting for you to work hard. Yea i know.. But.. what's more can i do. I just hope i can do just one thing in my life. Either work or school. But i know it is impossible. i need both the education and the money. ARGH!.-

ya, i was suffering from insomnia that i did something, silly, i think.. dun feel like mentioning it. But yea, i wont do it agian, i guess. Dun worry, i didnt hurt myself =D something that just make me sleep peacefully.=D

anyway... I really hope, someone will accompany me through this long and lonely journey...

ANYWAY!! TODAY!! 30TH IS NYP 美女's birthday!
HAPPY BDAE TO YOU, HAPPY BDAE TO YOU. HAPPY BDAE TO YOUUUUU! HAPPY BDAE TO YOU!!!=D ya. it really nice to have this gal as my classmates. becuz she is someone who always encourage me to go on. I may not be very close to her.. but.. she's always the one that make me smile in nyp.=D i won't forget the encouragement she gave me during my AEP. yea, even though, huiping helped me in the end. she never gave up on me !!! thanks christine=D and also all the emails via our nyp mail =DDD happy birthday to you!! 19th year old kid =D i will soon be ur age =DD heheh!!

d3ch3ngz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home