Saturday, January 12, 2008

154th entry. This entry, let me first congratulate the promotion of the the 32,33 adn 34th scouters of The Fox Scout Group. Scouter parry, Scouter Wei quan and Scouter kok yeow. I would also like to take this chance to welcome our new appointed chair and vice chairperson to Elite Seal Venture. Would also like to congrates myself for being the Ops Rover-to-be for ventures.
Yea, my previous entries was about me being ops Rover-to-be in Zhenghua. But this morning, my scouters break the news to me and i agree to it. My stand is, my dream is to serve the group when i can, i don't mind which unit im posted to.. it would be a new challange afterall...
Allright, everything aside. I have a small talk with joanne on msn now. she said"
i see ur fire for scouting burning too profusely, n i really got to wake u up from this" I stop for awhile and read the sentence, at least, 3 times again.. yea! where was i in nyp? what do i really wan for my life? am i managing my own course well? what about my life?... 2 sentence and so many questions for myself.. i seriously need to think this again!.-

Ok. Talk to lynn on msn and found out that niting goona have her bday chalet soon..haha, which bring me to this, I AM GOING TO OPEN A CHALET/BBQ FOR MY 19TH BIRTHDAY ON MAY, IS FREE FOR ALL BUT I AM LOOKING FOR SPONSERS. IF YOU CAN HELP UP ANYWAY, DO LET ME KNOW. CASH, FOOD, TIME...ETC! THANKS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home