Wednesday, January 23, 2008

160th Entries.
Music, when you are gone by Avril.L


HA.I thought it would be nice to share what am i listening to when i make this blog. This song caught my attention when one of my friend share the lyrics with me. Anyway, i read some of my past entries and are really gald that i posted an entry back then.
Because, i know, i am missing the old club lounge. The club lounge with marsita still around. The club that no one can replaced. I was talking to hafizah(one of my fulltimer @ tc) few days back and she talk something about anti social.I tot back, am i? - She was right, i don't have friends in poly (close friends, i mean) i don't have in club. Am i consider anti social or am i just too choosy on choice of friends.?-
I have a very close friend who i share many thing with him. Jokes, Laughter never stop when i met him. But somtime, i get rather pissed off with this friend of mine. Sometime, he/she always do things without the thought of how i feel. Sometime, i got rather piss off when he/she start rejecting my invitation, be it to town, to school...etc. Sometime when i tot back- why can i always wait for him/her, accompany him/her whenever he needs but whenever i request, thing is always differernt? - But of course, he/she never failed to make me laugh.

Scouts. Talking about that, i really miss my scouts buddy. fu ming, bingquan, nigel, chenghao..etc is it being sooo long since i last see them. Now that they are no longer in ventures and are busy with their own ops school. will we still meet up and stufff? when will be the next time i get jokes again?-

till here=D got to help joel with his C#~ oh yea!.anyway, i miss u- seriously. =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home