Friday, February 22, 2008

166th post. I decided to take this little time to blog before i start to pack my bags for tml camp.
Something to share with my readers:

I think everyone know about this guy, edison chen and all the pictures leak to the net. ( Ok wait, add joy make me so high! with her lamesstttt) Ok. Was toking about this guy.. I seriously and personally thinks that he is damn brave to face the music.. i mean, yes, he need to do that but i think it is really not easy for him to come out and admit to his doing. Anyway, add joy make me lost all the tots i wan to blog! LOL!

nvm! tilll here, yea, HAPPY BIRHTDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO UYOU!!! TOADD JOY!! HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY AND MAY ALL YOUR WISHES ( she said she wan one thing- EVERYTHING) come true! and may your smiles never leaves ur cheek=D stay sweet n funnyy!=D=D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home