Sunday, February 24, 2008

167 Entries Posted To: ad3ch3ngx.blogspot.com
yea! This is the 167th!
Dear Readers, I am back soundly from Ubin Trip (Night Hike + exploration). Before the hike, i had a bad dream and it kinda scares me because i never had bad dream before any of my hike/camp. But everything is all right now, cuz im back to sg already.

Anyway, This camp was really a tiring one for the ventures, i think. This time, i am as a operational rover but more to toward a observer because i don't really know much thing plus, i too not serious to the ventures. To me, i think i can only give them encouragment and motivations. But i thought back, if they were in aspire camp, who will be there to do what i have done to them?- I seriously need to do something to stricten myself from playing too much with the ventures/ act as a senior exco chairperson, as defined by Zhaoyi. Being a observer, i see alot of thing. I see some of my venture almost gave up for the camp.. i heard words that are so discouraging and i saw actions that really boost the morale of some! From good to worst, worst to good. I see it all. Much to say and think about..But anyway, Much things to learn from all my seniors, chung guang, joanne and zhaoyi!-
Now that i am back to SG, know what?- i am goin gto investiture hike this coming saturday with the venturess=D jobweek are also coming and all the system must be ready by this coming friday!! and then will be survival camp by the venturesss..and yea, i just love venturing and scouting!!

Btw, T.c called me. wanted to ask me to work full shift tml. i wanted to help but was pulled back by alot of thoughts and of course by the exam on tues, digital electronic- i just hope i do really well. Im going to study with my a2 gals tml hopfully it will be a fruitful one!=D
do i really still belong to you guys?- how many of you will actually miss me like how i miss my old batch? ho many of you are happy for my leaving few weeks after? how many actually cares about me? and how many of you are true in teaching and coaching me.? and lastly, how many actually respect and love me? you guys
set me thinking..=(
ok. posting till here. Wanted to thanks NYSSA for her care and concern throughout the camp i had yesterday.. and for all her sweet sms-es =D thanks nyssa buddyy=DD
i hold on to that hand i once let go. The feeling of it with no words to describe. i wanted to ask you, how have you been? how was ur life without me? im guilty with the past. i could have gave u more but i choose not to.. you should have deserved more but u didnt't. i should have told u more, but i zipped. if ever i got the chance to tell you what my heart have always wanted to tell you, i want to tell you,
" i am sorry for everything will you forgive me?- "
Till here=D good night readers! =D!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home