Monday, March 03, 2008

170th pOst- Was doing some research with regards to my poly stuff but end up viewing friendster and stuff. Something caught my attention and i decided to further view. I saw this group " i hate my DM" n the group owner was someone from ym secondary school, of course.

I got a stand i have to make. I think, some of the comment left in the group are really to a extend where there involve in 'personal attack' and such stuff can actually bring one to court and stuffs. But have those who really left nasty comment tot about it?-Whatever it is, i still think, this people really need to think before they act especially when they enter the real world to work.
Okie. i got to go back to my studies before i got myself kicked out of POLY!. haha! stay cool!..


OH yar, BTW, i will be in camp from 8th to 11th of march!=D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home